Do you know are you allowed to sell biocides after
Do you know the provisions of the European regulation on biocidal products?
Learn all the provisions of the laws of handling, import, export and use of biocides in time.
Be sure you are working according to the law and avoid penalties.
The legislation on biocidal products
- Is antibacterial soap necessarily a biocide and when it ceases to be one?
- What are the costs of registering a biocide in the Republic of Croatia?
- Do you need to register a bracelet against mosquitoes as a biocide?
- What if your air conditioner disinfectant is made in China?
- If you import a cleaning agent from EU, how do you reduce registration costs in the Republic of Croatia?
- Are you aware that as manufacturers and importers of these substances you need be registered on the list from Article 95 of the Regulation 528/2012?
- How to find a valid and updated list of active substances in the audit procedure?
- How to check whether the active substances are registered with the European Chemicals Agency?
Find the answers to these and other questions on production,
import/export and registration of biocides in the Republic of Croatia,
in our professional workshop.
At the seminar:
- Nataša Sedlar, mag.ing.chem.
- Natalija Devetak, mag.ing.chem.
Duration and participants:
- The number of participants is limited to a maximum of 10 in order to maintain the level of interactivity
- The duration of the seminar – from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
During the seminar and at the end we are open to all of your questions, because our goal is that each participant fully understands the content of the seminar.
Location: Zagreb, Sheraton Hotel
The date of the seminar, how to apply, and if you have additional questions, please contact us by phone or e-mail.
Natalija Devetak, mag.ing.chem.
Associate for Legislation
mob: +385 91 488 2552
tel: +385 1 5530 386