STL WORKSHOP – WHAT EXACTLY IS THE STL? HOW TO MAKE ONE?
Find out all the answers at our workshop
THE SUCCESSES, DEFICIENCIES AND FUTURE OF MSDSS
- What did MSDS mean for your company before and what does it mean today?
- How do MSDSs help your business and make it easier for you to sell your products?
- Which products (do not) require MSDS and within what time frame?
With the help of our experts, learn how to prepare a valid MSDS, labels and instructions in accordance with REACH and CLP.
- Venue: Sheraton Zagreb Hotel
- Date: contact Nataša Sedlar
- Experts: Natalija Devetak, mag.ing.chem., Nataša Sedlar, dipl.ing.kem.teh.
AT THE WORKSHOP
- Learn how to make a valid MSDS, declarations and instructions in accordance with REACH and CLP within a work day, (we guarantee you that you will learn to prepare Material Safety Data Sheets on your own) – after the workshop, you can contact us to for free correction of 3 of your MSDSs, declarations and instructions which you subsequently make
- How to classify products according to DPD in compliance with REACH and CLP?
- Which laws and regulations to consider when making declarations and instructions for your product
- How to fill out the chemicals register according to the MSDS data
- Practical experience – tell us your experiences
WHO CAN ATTEND THE WORKSHOP:
- All persons responsible for preparing the MSDS, beginners and those with years of experience, who want to learn about the European REACH and CLP directives
All participants who attended our seminars organized by Atomium or other companies receive 10% discount.All clients whose documentation is prepared by Atomium receive 15% discount