You became the person responsible for chemicals?
Learn quickly and easily your rights, duties and responsibilities!
In one day and in one place get all the important information and do your job according to the rules and regulations. Find out what you need to do and what are you responsible for.
Tasks and Responsibilities of A Competent Person for Chemicals
How to Settle into It Faster
Once your boss appointed you as that person we can teach you all about the rights and responsibilities that position carries.
About the seminar
- Start at 9:00 AM
- Coffee break – according to the wishes of participants
- Lunch around 12:00 PM
- Expected finish at 2:30 PM
By attending this seminar you get:
- Participation Certificate
- brief guidelines manual on what to do to make your company compliant with Chemical Act, plus a Pricelist to assess the price
- written materials, including all relevant laws and regulations
- examples of properly filled MSDSs, declarations, instructions and inquest registers
During the seminar and at the end we are open for all of your questions. Our objective is to help every participant get a complete understanding of his responsibilites according to the Chemicals Act and accompanying regulations, as well as European REACH and CLP Regulations.
Lecturer: Nataša Sedlar, mag.ing.chem.
Applications: : at least 5 days prior to the seminar
The date of the seminar, how to apply, and if you have additional questions, please contact us by phone or e-mail.
mob: 091/ 488 2552